What does that food label really mean? If you cannot pronounce an ingredient chances are you’re body does not know what to do with it – i.e. how to metabolize it and break it down. Food is fuel. Chemicals are not.
If you do one thing to improve your health this week, drink more water! Our bodies are about 70% water meaning that water makes up 70% of muscles, organs and tissue and is crucial to body processes.
Proper hydration can: produce energy, eliminate toxins, carry oxygen within the body and support joint function.
Tips on how to be successful:
- State your goal: Write down what you will remove, and for how long. Start off with 1 or 2 days……..Celebrate your accomplishments
- Have a friend or family member join & support you
- Make a list of all the foods you like & CAN consume
- Formulate new meals, and snacks with new foods
- Make a grocery list, and purchase the foods you need
- Observe & journal how you feel with your new eating habits
I like to use the above Cleanse in conjunction with an Aloe Vera Gel product that helps remove the build up in the intestines, so that foods can be more easily absorbed by the body. I usually take about 1 tsp. a day start with and increase if necessary.
Organic Aloe Vera Gel Cleanse may be purchased for $20
Quick Meal Ideas:
Grill chicken on bbq with salt, lime, cilantro, seasoning. Cut up into small pieces. Cut up white onion & cilantro. Pull out corn tortillas for quick chicken taco, add salsa, lettuce, onions & cilantro, avacado and cheese for fats.
Take a red, green or yellow bell pepper and slice it so that it makes a shallow cup. Fill with gorgonzola cheese, blue cheese, etc. and slice of turkey meat. Protein, fat & carbohydrates.